Exclusive Hornet Football Viewing Party!
Want the ultimate group viewing venue while you cheer for the Hornets this football season? Whether you're in a group of 20 or 120, experience all the excitement of a Hornet Football game in luxury. The WELLZONE is great for department teambuilding, faculty socials, student / club gatherings or Greek life activities. Don't wait - reserve a spot for your group today!
The WELLZONE experience includes:
- Private access via The WELL Lobby
- Dedicated Suite with adjoining patio space overlooking the end-zone
- Indoor Restrooms
- Access to stadium food vendors
- Private Catering available
Book Your 2023 Football Viewing Party:
- Saturday, September 9th vs. Texas A&M - Commerce
- Saturday, September 30th vs. Northern Arizona
- Saturday, October 21st vs. Montana State
- Saturday, October 28th vs. Idaho State (Homecoming!!)
- Saturday, November 11th vs Cal Poly
WELLzones are SOLD OUT for the 2023 Football Season
- Reserving group must provide a guest list in advance. If a person is not on the guest list then they will not be allowed into the WELLZONE.
- Guests must follow all Sac State Athletic Game Day Policies, including the clear bag policy.
- Group will have access to room one hour prior to kickoff
- Guests may arrive up until 30 minutes after kickoff
- Sac State students must have one card present to qualify for the student rate
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted (including water bottles)
- Under no circumstances will any alcoholic beverages be permitted
- Guests will have access to the stadium through the gates on the lower level of the WELLZONE. Guests will have to show their wristband to gain re-entry into the WELLZONE from the stadium.
- Access to the stadium from the WELLZONE will close at the end of the third quarter and no reentry to the WELLZONE will be allowed after that point.
Sac State Athletic Game Day Policies
All WELLzone Attendees must follow current Sac State Athletics' Hornet Stadium Policies. Below are prohibited items:
- No outside metal, aluminum or glass containers for food or beverages will be permitted. Thermos containers or those similar in style will not be permitted.
- Sealed, single-serving juice boxes and baby formula/baby food are permitted.
- No umbrellas.
- Stadium cushions and blankets may be brought into the stadium as long as they do not exceed the maximum size allowed in the clear bag policy.
Please note that Sac State Athletics has implemented a Clear Bag Policy, which all WELLzone attendees must follow. Below is an excerpt from the Football Game Day Guide. You can view the complete Game Day Guide here.
Sac State Athletics' Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite entry into Hornet Stadium, Sacramento State has implemented a policy limiting the size and type of bag allowed into the stadium for all events. We strongly encourage you to not bring any types of bags, but have outlined what is permissible.
Fans will be able to carry only the following style and size bag into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear and do not exceed 12” long by 12” high by 6” wide;
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag;
- Small clutch purses, with or without a handle or strap, not exceeding 4.5” by 6.5”.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary bags after inspection at any entrance.
- Prohibited items will not be held at the event and must be returned to your vehicle.
- Seat cushions without pockets or compartments will be permitted.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purse or bags that are larger than a clutch bag, coolers, brief cases, backpacks, fanny packs, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags, or binocular cases. Fans may continue to carry approved items without a bag (e.g., binoculars, cameras and smart phones) into the stadium.
Please only used approved bags for all future Hornet Stadium events and games and ensure items placed into the clear bag are permissible. Fans are encouraged to visit Hornetsports.com for additional stadium information.