Run Hornet Strong!
Below are the registration fees for the 2018 Sac State 5K Fun Run:
- Option #1 “Over Achiever” (December 11th-January 26th): $15.00
- Option #2 “The Planner” (January 27th-February 16th): $20.00
- Option #3 “Right on Time” (February 17th-March 16th): $23.00
- Option #4 “Last Minute” (March 17th-April 15th): $26.00
- Option #5 “Late Registration” (April 16th-April 18th): $29.00
- Day of Registration (April 19th): $32.00
Packet Pick Up
Packet pick up will be held on the following days and times at The WELL:
- April 17, 2018 from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- April 18, 2018 from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
- April 19, 2018 from 11:00 am - 5:30 pm
All participants MUST have a photo ID and sign a waiver to pick up your packet. All participants must pick up their own packet.
Race Day Parking
There will be free parking on the top level of parking structure 3! For all other areas daily rates will be enforced as usual.
- 2 hour parking: $3.00
- All day parking: $6.00
Never been on campus? Follow the link below to find more information on parking, and the race location.
Runners must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to race time, or they will not be permitted to run. We begin picking up the course immediately after the race begins to reduce the time for road closures.
- Strollers are allowed but must be in the last wave.
- No dogs
- No Headphones*
*Participants wearing headphones are less aware of their surroundings and may not be aware of (1) starting line announcements; (2) instructions on the course from race management and volunteers (3) warnings that participants have strayed off course; (4) friendly warnings from another participant that is approaching to pass; and (5) finish line/chute announcements. Event personnel must be able to communicate with participants before, during and after the race.
Want to help out during the race? We always need volunteers to work various aspects of the event. If you are part of a club or organization please write it down during your registration. Sign up to Volunteer!