Virtual Sac State 5k Fun Run FAQ
Sac State 5K Fun Run – Virtual 5K FAQ
What does GOING VIRTUAL mean?
You complete your fun run anywhere, anytime between March 23rd and April 23rd – even on a treadmill! All you have to do is hike, walk, jog, roll or run your 3.1 miles on your own time!
Where do I complete the virtual race?
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME! We encourage our participants to find safe environments to complete their miles while adhering to the various recommendations put forth by public officials to stay healthy.
What do I get?
Complete your 3.1 miles and you’ll earn this sweet race swag:
- 2020 Participant Shirt
- Race Tote
- Race Sticker
How does this work?
- Complete your 3.1 miles on your own time between March 23rd and April 23rd.
- Submit your finishing time via the Virtual Finisher Submission Form by April 26th.
- Post your run selfies and use hashtag #SacState5K for all your bragging rights!
- Receive Your Race Swag!
- Option 1: Pick it up! We expect race swag to be available for pick up between April 28th and April 30th at The WELL. You’ll receive further pick up details via email.
- Option 2: Have it mailed! We hope to be able to mail your race swag beginning no later than April 28th.
How do I get my race swag?
If you selected the option to pick up your race swag, you will receive further instructions when we get closer, but we expect it to be available for pick up between April 28th and April 30th at The WELL.
If you selected to have your race swag mailed to you, we expect to be able to mail them beginning April 28th, so please make sure you submit using your permanent mailing address.
What if I signed up to pick up my race swag, can I switch and have it mailed?
Yes, absolutely! Please email us at email@example.com to make this change.
Will there be any awards for this year’s 5k?
No there will not. Due to changing to a virtual fun run, we will no longer be doing first place awards.
How can I get additional questions answered?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!