Climbing Special Events
Reach New Heights!
Throughout the year The WELL hosts several competitions and events at the rock wall! Whether you are a beginner or experienced climber we have an event for you.
Climbing Skills Clinic
Come learn how to improve your climbing or learn new skills for Free!. Registration is required and space is limited, sign up at the Equipment Desk today.
- September 18th, 5:00pm - 7:00pm - Routesetting 101
- October 16th, 5:00pm - 7:00pm - Crack Climbing
- November 13th, 5:00pm - 7:00pm - Routesetting 101
First Ascent Tuesdays
First Ascent Tuesdays are free social events at the climbing wall where students can experience competitive activities, challenging games, and a sense of community.
- Septmber 10th , 5:00pm - 8:00pm - Tuesday Night Mini Comp
- October 1st, 5:00pm - 8:00pm - Crate Stacking
- November 5th, 5:00pm - 8:00pm - Tuesday Night Mini Comp
Level Up, Bouldering Competition
Date: Spring 2020
$7 a Person (Register at The WELL Front Desk)
Raffle and Prizes
Special thanks to our sponsors:
Mile High Climb
Join the challenge! The Mile High Climb challenge runs from February 1st - 28th each year. Climb one vertical mile (132 laps) within the month of February to receive a t-shirt! You can complete this challenge as an individual, or as a team of up to 4 people. Register at the WELL Front Desk, $5 per person.
- One mile on the WELL’s Climbing wall is equal to 132 climbs (laps).
- Teams can work together to reach the mile-high distance.
- It’s a great idea to get belay certified for the Mile High Climb.
- Sign up for a Climbing Fundamentals class at the Equipment Desk today!
- All 132 laps must be completed to earn the t-shirt!
Go Boulder Go Home
Check back this fall for more information.