Group Fitness At A Glance
At The WELL we offer a wide variety of group fitness classes for every level of ability. Our certified instructors offer innovative, fun, and safe classes that promote lifetime wellness.
Our cardio/strength classes help improve cardiovascular health and efficiency while building and toning muscles. These classes combine resistance training and cardiovascular conditioning to challenge all fitness levels!
Our mind/body classes promote balance by restoring the mind and challenging the body. Mind/Body classes have a lower intensity to strengthen the connection between the mind and the body.
Small Group Classes
Small group classes are a hybrid between personal training and group classes. The small class size allows you to get more individual attention from the instructor while still experiencing the energy a group can bring!
Class Pass Options
Purchase a semester pass for access to the classes you like or try one of our drop in passes valid for one class.
*Passes can be purchased at the WELL Front Desk.
- Summer All Access Pass Options
- Full Summer $30.00
- Single drop-in class $3.00
- Session I: May 16 - June 24 $10.00
- Session II: June 27 - July 29 $10.00
- Session III: August 1 - August 26 $10.00
- Semester and Single Class Pass Options
- All Access Pass $78.00
- Single Class Drop-in Rates: Cardio/Strength & Mind/Body $3.00, Small Group $6.00
- Dual Access Pass $68.00
- Cardio/Strength Pass $48.00
- Mind/Body Pass $48.00
- Small Group Training Pass $48.00