Hustle From Home
Personal Training Has Gone Virtual
One-on-one support from a certified Personal Trainer. Hustle from Home includes two virtual meetings with a Certified Personal Trainer. The initial consultation is designed to evaluate your current movement level, goals, workout space, etc. During the program review, your Personal Trainer will review your individualized program, discuss exercise form, and answer any questions you have prior to starting. Once you have met with your Personal Trainer for your Zoom consultation, they will create an individualized movement program tailored to your wants, goals, and needs. These programs can be completed at a gym, the park, at home, orwherever you feel most comfortable.
- This program is FREE for all currently enrolled Sac State Students.
- Registration is limited. Waitlist will be available.
- Registration opens January 18.
- Sessions begin January 25.
Each four-week session includes:
- A One Hour Zoom Consultation
- A One Hour Zoom Program Review
- A Four-Week Individualized Movement Plan
- An Individualized Movement Calendar for the duration of your session
- All consultations and reviews will be completed virtually. No in-person sessions will be held.
If any questions arise during the completion of your movement program, or if you need adjustments, please reach out to your Personal Trainer via your CSUS email.
LET’S GET TO WORK!