Now Hiring Swim Instructors
The aquatics department is currently accepting applications for Swim Instructors for this summer season. This is a great position for students who are staying this summer, have experience with swimming and/or teaching, and are interested in learning to teach students of all ages a lifelong skill! If hired, candidates will be required to obtain certification as a Starfish Aquatics swim lesson instructor prior to teaching courses. Certification is provided at no additional cost to instructors but course time is unpaid. The posting closes May 1st and qualified applicants will be interviewed the second week of May.
- Apply here: https://ueijobs.peopleadmin.com/postings/12863
- Rate: $13.50/hour
- Thorough knowledge of swimming and water safety skills.
- Must work well with children and adults of all ages and swimming backgrounds.
- Energetic, outgoing personality.
- Must be flexible in ability to adopt to new situations and group dynamics.
- Creative and able to engage students in a learning environment.
Must be available June 3 – August 15 for one or more of the following schedules: