Summer Update & Program Hours
The WELL will continue to operate Outdoor and Virtual Programs this summer.
Summer hours for Outdoor Fitness in Parking Structure 3
- Hours begin Monday, May 17th
- Monday-Thursday: 6:30am-8pm
- Friday: 6:30am-6pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
The following eligibility is in place for access to Summer programs and services including outdoor and virtual offerings:
- Sac State Students enrolled in either Summer 2021 session – eligible to make reservations and participate in programs at no charge
- Continuing* Sac State Students who are confirmed to be enrolled in Fall 2021 semester– eligible to make reservations and participate in programs at no charge
- New first year* and transfer* students who are confirmed to be enrolled in Fall 2021 semester- eligible to make reservations and participate in programs at no charge
- *Please ensure your enrollment, payments, and financial aid are in order with campus to avoid any delay in access.
- All Alumni including graduates from Spring 2021, Faculty, and Staff – eligible to purchase a day pass or program pass.
Due to both building construction and COVID 19 guidelines and recovery, The WELL is preparing to re-open indoors for the fall semester. A date has not yet been established for re-opening indoors. We plan to resume most traditional membership options at that time.