Here For You, Virtutally!
Start a new fitness routine and explore new recreational pursuits with our Spring 2021 Virtual Programs line-up! We've got a little something for everyone and hope you will join us for these programs, services, and special events.
Fitness Classes- live and videos on-demand
- Semester Prep Workshops- Gain skills needed to skillfully balance your time, so that you can work to create a sense of balance in the semester.
- Mindfulness- Practice awareness of the present moment intentionally and without judgment.
- Inclusive Fitness- Enhance your physical wellness through movement suitable for all fitness levels and abilities.
- Unified All-In-Recreation- Hornets give back to support local school districts in providing purposeful goal-oriented recreation and leisure opportunities to encourage social emotional learning for high school students with disabilities.
- Hustle from Home- Free 4 week individualized workout program with the help and support of a Certified Personal Trainer.
Trivia & Contests - Live, interactive, and prizes up for grabs!
Video Game Tournaments
In collaboration with the University Union Games Room, we will be offering sport video game tournaments including RocketLeague.
Outdoor In-person Programs
We do have limited in-person programs available including Fitness, Lap Swim, Group Fitness Classes, Outdoor Wellness, Cornhole Tournament and More!
Request An Accomodation
Our Recreational Therapy Team works to provide accommodations for students with disabilities to engage in all services offered by The WELL. To request an accommodation email firstname.lastname@example.org