A guest is a member-sponsored user of the facility, or any person who is eligible for membership. Guests will be the responsibility of the member at all times while visiting the WELL. Members must remain in the building with their guests at all times. Guests must be 18 years of age or older. Guests must show a valid photo ID to use the facility.
Free Guest Passes
Each WELL member receives one FREE guest pass per semester! To redeem your free guest pass simply stop by The WELL Front Desk on the day your guest would like to work out. Your unused free guest pass will not roll over from semester to semester. Max one guest per day.
Additional Guest Passes
Members may guest passes are available for purchase for $10. Max one guest per day.
Self-Sponsored Guest Pass
Guests are able to self-sponsored themselves for $5 with a valid One Card. Guests must present their One Card every time they enter the facility to receive the discounted $5.00 rate.
Seven Day Consecutive Guest Passes
One-week passes are now available for $35. The pass is valid for seven consecutive days starting from the date of purchase.
Weekender Guest Passes
Three-day weekender passes are $15 and available for use Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!
Guest/Day Pass Policies
· A guest is a member-sponsored user of the facility, or any person who is eligible for membership.
· Guests must be 18 years or older with a valid photo ID.
· Guests cannot use a picture of their photo ID, they must have one in person to enter the facility.
· Guests will be the responsibility of the member at all times while visiting The WELL.
· Only one guest per member, per day without prior approval from the Director or their designees.
· Three-day guest passes are available for purchase on Friday or Saturday and are valid for use on a consecutive Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
· All members are allowed one free guest pass per semester. After that, day passes are available for guests.
· Any guests who break facility policies will be asked to leave, and can have their guest privileges revoked