Motivation, Guidance, Support
At The WELL our certified personal trainers are dedicated to helping the Sacramento State community reach their goals. We promote healthy, lifelong behaviors to help you succeed. Our personal training staff help members reach their highest potential through our innovative programming, and multitude of services offered. Fitness programs include FREE new member sessions, educational workshops, one-on-one personal training, and special fitness events.
Free Introductory Session
First time clients have the opportunity to meet with a personal trainer to discover how working with a fitness professional can help you achieve your goals. You can sign up at the Fitness Desk or schedule below.
The personal training program is designed to help individuals meet their health and fitness goals with motivation, guidance, and instruction from a certified personal trainer. Our trainers hold certifications in many specialties including sports performance, weight loss, disease prevention, muscular strength, aerobic conditioning, and movement. One-on-one sessions allow you to received focused attention to your individual needs and goals. Purchase training packages at the WELL Front Desk
- Personal Training
- Installment Plans available on 3 through 20 session packages
- 20 Sessions - $760 ($38 per session)
- 10 Sessions - $400 ($40 per session)
- 5 Sessions - $210 ($42 per session)
- 3 Sessions - $141 ($47 per session)
- 1 Session - $50
The buddy training program is designed for two participants to train with a certified personal trainer at a time. Buddy training offers the same service as individual training, but can provide some extra motivation from a workout partner as well as provide an option for those short on cash. Duration: 1 hour, max 2 people.
- Train Together
- Buddy Training
- Share a training package with a friend, family member, roommate, or co-worker
- 20 Sessions - $980 ($24.50/ session per person)
- 10 Sessions - $540 ($27/session per person)
- 5 Sessions - $295 ($29.50/session per person)
- 3 Sessions - $207 ($34.50/session per person)
- 1 Session - $65 ($32.50/session per person)
Body Composition Assessment
Our body composition assessment will determine body fat percentage through use of a bioelectrical impedance (BIA) scale. This assessment is facilitated by a certified Personal Trainer, who can also answer related to exercise practices and healthy behaviors to assist you in achieving your body composition goals.
*Cost: $10. Purchase at the Engagement Center Front Desk, and schedule at the Fitness Desk.