- Alumni Information
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Fitness Classes
- Minor Waiver - for Sac State Students under 18 only
Sweat Like a Hornet!
From fitness programs, to our climbing skills classes, to Outdoor WELLness with our recreational therapy team, intramural sports leagues, cardio suite, fitness floor, equipment check-out, lap swim, and so much more, we are ready to bring you a variety of recreation and wellness programs to help you achieve your goals this semester and connect you to the Hornet family! Students have access to most of our programs, services, and events at no additional charge.
- Spring 2023 Membership: January 16th- May 22nd
- Summer Student 2023 Membership: May 22nd- August 20th
- Fall 2023 Membership: August 21st- January 14th
More on Summer Membership
- Will you be a student over the summer?
- If you are taking any Sac State summer courses for session 1, session 2 or both - that means your Summer Student 2023 Membership begins May 22nd and is valid through August 20th. You will not need to purchase a WELL membership. As long as your membership is active, it will automatically switch to summer and absolutely no action is required.
- Not attending classes this summer?
- If you will be a student in the fall, you will want to take advantage of our Student Summer Steal - For $50 you get access all summer long including end of May through till Fall membership begins on August 21st. You must purchase by June 1 to take advantage of this offer. After June 1, monthly membership is available for $32 per month.
Student Fee Information
The Union WELL Inc mandatory student fee (which is collected on a semester basis with tuition and student fees) ensures that our building, programs and service exist for all Sac State students and all future Hornets.The WELL is committed to enhancing student's Sac State Experience using our 7-Dimensions of Wellness, and our mission of lifetime wellness through collaboration, innovation, and education. A small number of programs and services are fee based to help subsidize costs such as personal training or intramural sports. In between the spring and fall semesters, incoming and continuing students not enrolled in Summer Session are eligible to purchase Summer Membership or $5 day passes as soon as they have a valid One Card. Incoming students will receive a WELL tour at their Sac State orientation. Incoming students are welcome to schedule an additional private tour free of charge.
Associated Campus Programs
Associated Campus Program Membership currently unavailable for purchase. Associated Campus Programs are eligible for membership at The WELL! Associated Campus Programs students can purchase membership for 1-4 months at a rate of $32.00 per month. ACP include, but are not limited to, CCE, ELI, ALC, TEFL/PUFS, UC Davis School of Medicine, Renaissance Society, Graduate students who are on a fee waiver, all students enrolled in at least one unit who are not paying the Union/WELL Inc. fee.
Sponsored of a Student Membership
A student can sponsor a non-student member who lives with them. A sponsored member is defined as an individual who resides with a current WELL member and who is over the age of 18.
A sponsored membership can be purchased at The WELL's front desk with a valid photo ID, and proof of residency (Lease or Utility Bill with names of both individuals).The WELL member must be present when the sponsored member is filling out his/her application and waiver
WELL Guest Policy
Guest passes are currently unavailable. All students are eligible to bring in one guest per day. All WELL members receive one FREE guest pass semester. After that, guest pass are $10 per day, or $5 with a valid One Card.