Download The WELL App
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I book a group fitness class through The WELL app?
- No, we will continue to offer Group Fitness Class sign up through the Mind Body App .
- How do I get my login info/ credentials?
- Stop by The WELL Front Desk or WELL Engagement Center for a WELL representative to help you set up your app.
- How do I reset my password?
- You can use the "forgot my password" feature on the app or we can send you a link reset your password at the front desk.
- Can I change my username?
- No, we do not have the ability to change your user name.
- Do I need the app to use The WELL?
- The app is our main tool for facility access, and it ensure a touchless facility check-in. If you do not want to use the app for facility access you will need to check-in with an attendant who can verify membership.
- Can I book personal training through the app?
- This feature is not available at this time. Please visit the Engagement Desk or Fitness Desk to get set up with Personal Training.
- Can I make racquetball court reservations?
- This feature is not available at this time. Please visit or call (916-278-9355 ext 5) the Equipment Desk to make a reservation.
- Can I update my membership through the app?
- You can update you address, phone, email and emergency contact information. You cannot update financial information or update your membership status at this time.
- Can I add to my passbook?
- No, unfortunately the software company is still working on fixing this bug.
- Where can I get help using the app?
- Visit the front desk or call us at 916-278-9355 or set up an appointment.