Sac State 5K Fun Run
Every spring semester, The WELL hosts the Sac State 5K Fun Run! You won't want to miss it!
11th Annual Sac State 5k Fun Run
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019
Start Time: 6:00pm
Start/Finish Lines: In front of The WELL
2019 Race Day Festivities Includes:
- Pre-race Zumba warm up
- Food Trucks available! Bring $$ to buy some tasty food from Game Day Grill, Smoothie Patrol and Chando's Tacos!
- 90s Photobooth
- Award for the Largest Team Participation
- Award for the Best Throwback Threads outfit!!
The Sac State 5K Fun Run is an event for every physical level and ability! This is a run that you will love as you make your way through the California State University, Sacramento campus. This race is open to everyone! Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members of all ages are welcome to sign up to be a part of this University tradition.
We host a wide range of abilities from competitive 5K enthusiasts to casual run/walkers. We hope that you join us for this annual event, and have a great 5K experience at Sac State!
Tell Us What You Want to See!
What type of entertainment would you like to see at the Sac State 5K Fun Run this year? Take our brief survey to tell us how we can make this event more fun!
Take Our Entertainment Survey
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can non Sac State Students participate?
Yes! anyone can register for the Sac State 5K Fun Run! We highly encourage friends and family of our Hornet community to join in on the fun! Unfortunately furry friends are not allowed at the race, with the exception of Service Animals.
- What is the age limit for running the race?
All ages and abilities are welcome to participate.There is no age limit for participating. Volunteers must be 18 years or older. Mothers with strollers are welcome! Strollers must be in the last leg of the race for safety.
- How much does registration cost?
Below are the registration fees for the 2019 Sac State 5K Fun Run:
- Option #1 “Over Achiever” (December 10th-January 27th): $16.00
- Option #2 “The Planner” (January 28th-February 17th): $21.00
- Option #3 “Right on Time” (February 18th-March 17th): $24.00
- Option #4 “Last Minute” (March 18-April 21): $27.00
- Option #5 “Late Registration” (April 22 -April 24): $30.00
- Day of Registration (April 25): $33.00
- What does my registration include?
- Your race bib and chip timing
- Sac State 5K Fun Run t-shirt
- Post race refreshments
- Access to bag check
- Do you make accommodations for disabilities?
Yes! All abilities levels are welcome to participate. If you are looking for specific accommodations please contact email@example.com by April 1st.